Your RSS feed is essential because it allows you to keep your readers up-to-date with the latest content.
Your website’s RSS feed should be easily accessible so that your readers can keep up with the latest updates and articles, even when they are distracted by other things. Once you have figured out how to locate it, you can add the URL to all of your outlets and bio pages.
You may need a podcast RSS feed. Check out this post to learn how to make one in less than 5 minutes.
How to find the RSS Feed for your WordPress Blog
It’s great to know that WordPress comes with support for RSS. This makes it easy to find the RSS feed for your WordPress site.
Add /feed/ at the end of your domain. That’s all.
How to find the RSS Feed for a blog not on WordPress
- Go to your site.
- Right-click and choose View Source. A long page of code will appear. But don’t worry. It’s not necessary to know everything. You just need to find the RSS feed. It’s that simple.
- You can search by pressing Ctrl + F simultaneously.
- This will open a dialog box. Enter RSS in the box.
- You’ll now see that RSS has been highlighted on the page of code. Click on the link that follows the highlighted RSS and look for it.
- Now you’ll be on another page of code. Copy the URL of that page once you’re done.
- The URL can be pasted into any profile that you wish to have your blog’s RSS feed found.